Monday, May 26, 2008

Anxiety and underwear

I had just moved back in to my apartment in Arlington. I was upset to be back in that dump, but happy if it meant I had another job in DC. I was greeted by Tim-- shirtless, of course-- and his girlfriend. I was shocked any girl would want to be with His Disgustingness. He had left dirty tighty whiteys all over my room. I yelled at him to pick them up and he gave me lip in return. I tried to reason with his girlfriend that he really shouldn't be leaving his dirty underthings in my room and all over my bathroom, and she just shrugged it off, saying he was going through a lot at the moment.

I went to BAM to get my hair cut. They were mad about my article.

I could hear party noises coming from my dad's office at my house. Perez Hilton, the gossip bloggers, was having a birthday party for his dog Teddy. I made sure he was a hypoallergenic before I picked him up. I asked Perez if he would do a post about me when it was my birthday. He declined.

I was Samantha from Sex and the City. I was in Younkers to buy Giorgio Armani boxer-briefs for my boyfriend.

No comments: