Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Faulty dream memory-- I blame matzah

I've had a lot of trouble remembering my dreams the last few days, which is unusual for me. The one dream I did remember from Sunday night involved something I plan to surprise my gentleman caller with for our anniversary this weekend so I must keep mum on that for now.

I have a very hazy memory of a few dreams I had last night:

-I was flying in a plane completely empty but for two other guys. Despite the bevy of open seats, I had to sit in the middle seat between them in the very last row. I think we were flying Sun Country because they seats were leather.

-I was throwing a party of some sort in the home of a friend whose brother recently died. I was concerned at the amount of crumbs we were creating and was frantically looking for a vacuum before the family got home. The brother's ghost was following me but not speaking. I think I knew I was dreaming at that point, and really wanted him to say something to me so I could repeat it to my friend when I woke up to make her feel better. He stayed stubbornly silent.

No comments: