Friday, April 25, 2008

No guns this time

-I was in a building in DC, stacking barrels of crude oil. I saw my friend Conrad and tried to catch up with him. I was running up an interminable set of stairs to try to reach him and getting tres winded. I considered adding the stair-stepper to my workout routine.

-I was writing a story for the paper about my ex-boyfriend's brother Roy, a musician. I was looking at pictures of him with the photo editor and pointed out my ex to him. Then we jumped inside the photo and I was in his home in North Branch. They had done some major remodeling to their kitchen area that added a whole wall of windows. I congratulated his mom on a job well done and then went out on a mission. The ex was following me and telling me how pretty I looked. I told him to go away and get a life.

-Puppies! On my mission I tromped through a backyard full of dogs. There were some basset hounds and whatever kind of a dog the Target dog is. There were also mini-Target dogs that I considered stealing because they were so small they fit in my hand-- a puppy wish of mine.

No comments: